What are the early pregnancy symptoms
Early pregnancy symptom can vary from person to person according to their intensity, frequency, and duration. Here we give some common early pregnancy symptom only as a guideline. Most of the symptom form there can appear similar to routine pre-menstrual discomforts.
- You can get the first symptom of pregnancy from your breasts. You can see a hormonal changing into your breasts like tender, tingly or sore. Or you feel fuller and heftier breast.
- Tiredness and fatigue are one of the most important symbols of pregnancy.
- Slight bleeding or cramping also is the best symptom of early pregnancy.
- Vomiting is the most common early symptoms of pregnancy.
- Food craving is common like other early symptoms of pregnancy.
- Early in pregnancy, hormonal changes increase the blood circulation that can create a mild headache.
- Constipation is some other frequent sign.
- The flood of hormones in your body can make you unusually expressive and miserable.
- Early in pregnancy, low blood sugar may set off faintness and you may also feel dizzy.
- Your body temperature might also be raised in the morning when you wake up.
- Most of the time as an early sign of pregnancy you can be missed your period.
If you feel any sign from the following symptom, you have to check your pregnancy right now.