Symptoms and early signs of heart disease
The symptom and early signs of all heart disease don’t come with a clear warning. Some heart symptoms don’t occur in your chest, and always it isn’t easy to say what is going on.
The coronary heart expert says, “The extra you have to be concerned about something that may be heart-related”
Particularly look out for these problems:
- An uncomfortable feeling of your chest or shortness of breath
- Nausea, indigestion, heartburn, or stomach pain,
- A classic coronary heart assault symptom is such a pain which spread out the left side of the body.
- You can also lose your balance and you can sense dizzy.
- Though the throat pain is not related with heart, your heart pain will spread up into your throat or jaw.
- If you feel very weakness suddenly, you have to sure that it is the symptom of heart disease and it especially happens with women.
- Loudly snoring is a sign of heart disease.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat is a sign of heart attack.
- A long-lasting cough is also the symptom of heart attack.
- Irregular heartbeat is a sign of heart disease.
If you feel the following sign in your body, you need to go check-up to your regular doctor.