Abs & lower abs workouts
Most of the people want to build up their lower abs. But the lower abs can be the hardest zone to carve. For abs & lower abs, there has a variety of exercises that target your lower stomach muscles. Concentrate on engaging your lower abs and do slow repetitions for it.
To get a better result, include fat-burning cardio workouts in your routine. You should change your diet to lower the amount of fat, sugar, and simple carbs. If you want to get the best result, you need to ask your doctor before opening a new workout routine.
We are profitable to show you a few workouts methods to get lower abs.
- Doing Reverse Crunches:
- Start on your back with your knees bent.
- Raise your legs and then bring your knees to your chest.
- Lift your hips and lower back off.
- Return your hips to the mat steadily.
- Do it 3 sets of 12 reverse crunches.
- Trying Bicycle Crunches:
- At first, lie flat on your lower back with your knees bent and ft on the floor.
- Raise your knees to form a 90-degree angle with your hips.
- Lift your trunk, convey your proper knee to your chest, and then extend your left leg.
- Rotate your trunk so that you can bring your left elbow to your right knee.
- Extend your proper leg. Then, bend your left knee, and after that rotate your trunk to the left.
- Try it 2 units of 10 repetitions per side.
Without of them, there have many workout methods like Heel taps, Butterfly Set-Ups, Scissor Kicks, and so on.