How prevent your skin from infection
What are the most important tips and tricks to prevent the increase of skin infection? Yes, most of the common solution is hand washing. Hand washing or hand hygiene is the greatest tips to prevent the increase of skin infection.
Wash your hand properly:
- Proper wet your hand before applying the soap. Use warm water if it is available.
- Then, rub your hands together and scrub all surfaces.
- Rubbing your hands continuously for 15-20 seconds.
- Wash your hands clearly with clean water.
- Dry your hands with a paper towel.
If soap and water are not available, you can use an alcohol-based indicator disinfectant as an alternative tip. You also can use it if it is allowed.
How can you use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer?
- Take a few products to the palm of your one hand.
- Rub your hands together for 20 seconds.
- Scrub all surfaces of hands and fingers until dry.
Five more tips that you can do to prevent your skin from infection:
- Clean your hands and use hand gloves.
- Take a mask to cover your mouth and nose.
- Don’t go to others contact if you are sick.
- Child to adult everyone should take vaccinations like chicken pox, measles, tetanus, and mumps.
- Take your bath or shower regularly.