Vaginal Yeast Infection
A vaginal yeast infection can’t measure a sexually transmitted infection. It is just a common condition which is also known as candidiasis.
A virginal yeast infection has some common symptom, such as:
- Vaginal itching
- Swelling around the vagina
- Burning during urination or sex
- Pain during sex
Several reasons for vaginal yeast infection, including:
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Weak immune system
- Poor eating habits
- Hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle
- Lack of sleep.
Yeast infections are easily treatable. If you go to the doctor, he/she will ask you about your medical history. You have had yeast infections before.
If you don’t need to take medicine, you can take some natural remedies. Some natural remedies include below:
- Coconut oil
- Tea tree oil cream
- Boric acid vaginal suppositories.
- Plain yogurts take orally into the vagina.
Always clean your hand before applying creams or oils to your vagina.
However, you also should talk with your regular doctor before taking the following natural remedies. It is a very important factor because:
- If your symptom of yeast infection is not a simple symptom, your doctor can help diagnose your condition.
- Sometimes some herbs can be complete side effects.
461 total views, 3 views today