Remedies to control Hypertension
Hypertension or high blood sugar is the silent killer. It increases the risk of heart disease and stroke and these diseases are among the leading causes of death.
Hypertension swings on how much blood your heart is pumping. Plus, how much opposition there is to blood flow in your arteries. If your arteries are narrow, your blood pressure becomes high.
If your blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg, it is considered normal. But blood pressure is 130/80 mm Hg or less, it can be considered high.
It is good news that if you have high blood pressure or hypertension, we recommend you a few natural remedies to control your hypertension, such as:
- Increase your daily activity and exercise more. You can do many daily activities like:
- Use the stairs
- Walk instead of driving
- Do household works
- You can do gardening
- Play a team sport
- Go for a bike ride.
- Try to lose your overweight
- Skip the sugar and refined carbohydrate
- Eat less sodium and sufficient potassium like milk, yogurt, avocado, and fruits, vegetable.
- Eat less possessed foods
- Avoid smoking
- Reduce excess stress
- Try yoga regularly
- Eat a few dark chocolates.
- Restful and sound sleep.
1,302 total views, 1 views today