Effects of Cholesterol on health and how to control
Cholesterol is a cloggy gist that is found in the fat in your blood. To build a healthy cell your body needs cholesterol. But high cholesterol is not good for your body. It can develop the risk of heart disease and stroke. High cholesterol may develop your fatty drops in your blood pitchers which make difficulty for sufficient blood to flow concluded your arteries.
High cholesterol is the main cause of corrupt lifestyle choices. Just a healthy diet, regular use, and medication can help to reduce your high cholesterol.
High cholesterol has no symptoms without blood test you can’t identify it.
There has some main reason for high cholesterol, such as:
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL): LDL is the bad cholesterol that builds up in the walls of your arteries, construction them hard and narrow.
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL): HDL is the good cholesterol that picks up surplus cholesterol and takes it back to your liver.
- Poor diet
- Large waist circumference
- Lack of exercise
- Chest pain
- Heart attack
- Eat a low-salt diet
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Use good fat and limit the amount of animal fat.
- Quit smoking
- Continue a healthy weight
906 total views, 1 views today