How we can control, prevent Diabetes
Millions of people are affected by diabetes in the whole world that is a chronic disease. When you have diabetes, your blood sugar levels are too high plus your body does not make enough insulin. If you are at risk of style 2 diabetes, you can reduce your risk by thoughtful your risk as well as making changes to your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips and tricks for you to prevent or reduce your risk of style 2 diabetes.
- At first, check your risk of diabetes. If you have A 12+ score, it will indicate that you are at high risk.
- Excess body fat particularly abdomen increase the body’s resistance to the hormone insulin that leads to type 2diabetes.
- Take your exercise regularly that needs to manage weight, reduce blood glucose levels.
- Avoid high salt, fat. It is better to cook yourself with fresh ingredients.
- Too much alcohol increases your weight with triglyceride levels.
- A smoker twice as possible to develop diabetes as a non-smoker.
- If your blood pressure can’t control by exercise or a balanced diet, you need to take medicine.
- It is a good idea to go for check-up your blood pressure, blood glucose with blood cholesterol levels.
This content is providing for information commitments and a perfect guideline only.