Food for diabetic’s patient
If you have diabetes, it would tough to supposing out the best foods to eat. The main mark is to keep your blood sugar levels well-controlled.
However, you need to select the best foods that help prevent diabetes complication such as heart disease.
Here is a list of the best foods for diabetes, both type1 and 2.
- Fatty fish contain omega-3 fats that reduce inflammation with other risks for heart diseases.
- Leafy greens are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that need to protect your heart.
- Cinnamon can develop blood sugar control, insulin sensitivity, and cholesterol.
- Eggs reduce the risk of heart disease and promote good blood sugar control.
- Chia Seeds are the greatest foods for diabetes patient.
- Turmeric contains curcumin that needs to reduce blood sugar levels with inflammation.
- Greek Yogurt is a great choice for diabetics.
- All types of nuts contain fiber that is a nutritious and healthy addition to a balanced diet.
- Broccoli contains low-calorie, low-carb and high nutrient value.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil contains healthy oleic acid that essential for blood pressure and heart health.
- Apple cider vinegar can develop insulin sensitivity and help feel full for longer.
- Strawberries are lower-sugar fruits that help reduce heart disease risk.
For reducing the risk of complications of diabetes, eat the best food which controls blood sugar and insulin.